Avoid the crowds and the chaos this Bonfire Night and enjoy the fireworks from the comfort of our pub garden.
4th November & 5th November- An alternative Bonfire Night Celebration
A lovely enclosed space with plenty to keep the little ones entertained. Russel Hatcher is following this laid back approach in a special menu of quick and warming comfort food celebrating the best seasonal produce our kitchen garden, and favourite local suppliers (Bakehouse 24, Crow Farm Shop & New Forest Bacon Co) have to offer.
Stay dry no matter the weather under our large garden marquee, snuggle up under some complimentary blankets and enjoy some delicious homemade mulled cider.
- Watch the fireworks in our child friendly pub garden. We have a baby change to So no queueing for a portaloo!
- Delicious menu of grab and go seasonal specials presented by Russ Hatcher available 5-9pm Friday & Saturday
- Large Marquee, to keep you dry in the Beer Garden whilst you enjoy the fireworks
- Well lit secure play area to keep the little ones busy
- Homemade Mulled Cider, Blankets to keep you extra toasty outdoors
- Log fire and cosy bars indoors to warm up too.