The best selection of Craft Beers in the New Forest has now got even bigger, We’ve just taken a delivery of some great new craft beers why not bookmark our tasting notes and pop in for a refreshing brew?
- BrewDog Dead Pony (3.8%) Pale Ale inspired by west coast American Brews, the less potent but still delicious baby brother of punk IPA. Brewed with Simcoe, Citra, Mosiac Hops and extra pale malts. Toasted malt base meets citrus and lemon grass aromas. Brewed in Scotland by the masters of Craft.
- Meantime Brewing Company Yakima Red (4.1%) Amber/ Red Ale, A hybrid of German and English styles, using five American hops from the Yakima Valley, Real Malt with a citrus edge. Brewed in London.
- Innis & Gunn Orignial (6.6%) Golden Smooth Scottish Beer with hints of toffee and vanilla, Aged in Oak. An original in the craft beer market, Innis and gunn is still small batch brewed and regular wins tasting awards. Brewed with Aromatic Super Stygian Hops.
St Austell Brewery Korev (4.8%) Helles style lager, brewed in Cornwall. This is the beer of Surfers and official beer of Surfing GB. Pale platinum gold, smell of Honey, Crisp and Clean. Made with Magnum, Hersbrucker and Saaz hops. Brewed without isinglass finings so suitable for Vegans.
- Brewdog Punk IPA (5.6%) India Pale Ale, blend of new world hops Chinook, Ahtanrum, Cascade, Simcoe and Nelson Sauvin. This brew is a spiky, hoppy and tropical explosion of Full on flavour. Brewdog (Scotland) call this their flagship beer, you can see why it’s delicious. Best enjoyed in a Schooner- trust us you’ll see why if you ever have three or more pints!
- Vedett Extra Blonde Beer (5%) Is this the granddaddy of Craft? Vedett has been pleasing the Belgians since 1945, Pleasantly hoppy with a slight malt. Brewed with Saaz-Saaz, Styrian Golding & Hallertau Magnum.
- Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Beer (4.7%) Amber lager with butterscotch flavour. Full bodied and light gold in colour. Yakima Hops and Pilsen malt are the key to this easy drinking summery lager. First brewed in 1934!