The Craft Beer Revival is in full swing, with more fabulous regional breweries popping up every week, there really is a wealth of beers available to try that offer something for every palate.
One of the joys of frequenting an independent pub like The Railway is the scope of choice available. But we know it can be a little daunting, which is why we’ve drawn up a beery bucket list for you to work your way through this Summer.
The really awesome thing about the Craft Beer Revival is that Brewers have become really inventive in creating new ways to distribute the best quality beer to you the consumer. They’ve been working hard mastering new techniques in kegging, canning and bottling the beers to make sure you get the best beers and the best choice. Don’t just take our word for it- see the painstaking efforts brew dog go to to produce their bottled beer. Meaning craft beer is here to stay and you’ve got plenty to chose from. So here we go – heres our list of the best Craft Beer’s you’ve got to try this month.
- Meantime London Pale Ale- Craft Keg Beer 4.3% Meantime London Pale Ale combines the best American and Kentish hops to create a truly rewarding, complex pale ale. £4.90
- Meantime Yakima Red – Craft Conditioned Bottles 4.1% Meantime Yakima Red is brewed with British and German malts to give a deep ruby colour and medium to full body £3.80
- Brewdog Nanny State- Craft Conditioned Bottles 0.5% A surprisingly brilliant pale without the alcohol from those punk brewers. £3.50
- Brewdog Dead Pony Club- Craft Conditioned Bottle 3.8% West Coast style pale ale packed full of hoppy flavour. £3.80
- Roosters Baby Faced Assassin IPA 6.0% Crfat Conditioned cans -Brewed with 100% Citra hops that create aromas of mango, apricot, grapefruit & mandarin orange, along with a lasting, juicy, tropical fruit bitterness £3.90
- Lawn Mower 4.8% Craft Conditioned Can The Lawn Mower Amber Lager is a craft beerdeveloped and brewed in the backyard of the Falcon Brewery in Falkenberg, Sweden. £3.80
- Brooklyn Lager Craft Conditioned Bottles 5.0%. Lager beer in the “Vienna” style was one of the local favorites. Brooklyn Lager is amber-gold in color and displays a firm malt center supported by a refreshing bitterness and floral hop aroma. £3.80
- Goose Island Ipa – Craft Conditioned Bottles 5.9% Sparkling clear and copper in colour, it almost looks like a lager but its pleasant hop flavours are clearly reminiscent of an elegant English IPA. With subtle citrus hops, biscuity malts, a smooth, light body and the perfect balance of sweet and bitter £3.90
- Vedett Extra Blonde Belgian – Craft Keg Beer Arguably the grandaddy of craft beer The Blonde is a yellow to pale gold colour with a delicate bitterness combined with a touch of citrus and a lengthy crisp refreshing finish. £4.90
- Meantime London Lager Craft Conditioned Bottles – The brewers at meantime wanted to redefine British Lager using natural yeasts and soft water this 4.5% Quintessential English lager really promotes the flavours of their locally grown malt and hops. A clean, long-matured, unpasteurised lager, where all you can taste is malt and hop. £3.80
Don’t forget alongside this fixed Craft Beer list is a choice of daily changing cask ales and Craft Kegs sp you really will find something for every taste.