We are the only craft beer pub in the New Forest. A place where tradition and well kept (changing) cask ales meets the latest brews and modern beer trends from the smallest and quirkiest microbreweries from across the region, country and world. All of our beer is available to take away which is great when you are looking for a couple of bottles to impress at the next big get together, or are just looking for a chilled out evening at home with something a little more unusual.
We are the only Ringwood pub in Camra’s good beer guide, plus we have the largest range of craft lagers and bottle beers too.
Our real ales are constantly changing, with guest beers from small local breweries alongside more well known award winning brews. Cider lovers can find something to smile about- as we serve real cider available too.
BEER- ALWAYS AVAILABLE
- Ringwood Best / Razor Back– £3.60 3.8% This beer is brewed a few yards down the road still brewed to the same recipe as 1978.
- Meantime London Pale Ale PINT- Craft Keg Beer 4.3% Meantime London Pale Ale combines the best American and Kentish hops to create a truly rewarding, complex pale ale. £4.90
- Meantime Yakima Red 330ml– Craft Conditioned Bottles 4.1% Meantime Yakima Red is brewed with British and German malts to give a deep ruby colour and medium to full body £3.80
- Brewdog Nanny State 330ml– Craft Conditioned Bottles 0.5% A surprisingly brilliant pale without the alcohol from those punk brewers. £3.50
- Brewdog Dead Pony Club 330ml- Craftt Conditioned Bottle 3.8% West Coast style pale ale packed full of hoppy flavour. £3.80
- Red Stripe Jamaican Lager Beer PINT £4.40 4.7%- A crisp refreshing beer perfect for sunnier evenings
- Vedett Extra Blonde Belgian PINT £4.90 -a pale gold colour with a delicate bitterness combined with a touch of citrus, lengthy crisp refreshing finish.
- Roosters Baby Faced Assassin IPA 330ml 6.0% £3.90 -Brewed with 100% Citra hops that create aromas of fruit along with a lasting, tropical bitterness
- Lawn Mower 330ml 4.8% £3.80 a craft beer developed and brewed in the backyard of the Falcon Brewery in Falkenberg, Sweden.
- Meantime London Lager 330ml4.5% £3.80 Quintessential English lager. long-matured, unpasteurised lager, where all you can taste is malt and hop. £3.80
- Innis and Gunn Original 330ml 6.6% £3.90 Smooth Scottish Beer with Hints of Toffee, Vanilla, Oak.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale 330ml– 5.6% £3.90 100% natural classic American Pale Ale, a delicious beer with a full body and complex hop character.
- Brooklyn Lager 330ml 5.0%. £3.80 “Vienna” style Brooklyn Lager, amber-golour, malt center supported by a refreshing bitterness and floral hop aroma.
- Goose Island Ipa 330ml 5.9% £3.90 Subtle citrus hops, biscuity malts, a smooth, light body and the perfect balance of sweet and bitter
- Austell PINT
- Carlsberg PINT
- Guiness PINT
- Stow ford Press Pint
- Old Rosie Pint
- Thatchers Pint
DAILY CHANGING – 2 CHANGING CRAFT KEGS, 3 CHANGING CASKS & GUEST BOTTLES
See our Instagram or Twitter feed for live updates